Posted Office Hours: Call for appointment 928-764-4545
Havasu Heights Water Customer INFORMATION
PERMITS ARE REQUIRED PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE FOR WATER CUSTOMER STATUS, CONTACT:
Mohave County Planning and Zoning for:
1. Zoning Permits
2. Building Permits
3. Approved Septic Tank permits
4. Flood Plain Permits
5. R.V. Permits
For more information contact ??? at 928-757-0903
Mobile home permits are additionally required
Contact: Office of MFG Housing at 602-364-1067
BLUE STAKE: Always Call Before You Dig. Call 811 or visit 811.com
Water Conservation Tips
Water conservation measures are an important first step in protecting our water supply. Such measures not only save the supply of our source water, but can also save you money by reducing your water bill. Here are a few suggestions:
1. Fix leaking faucets, pipes, toilets, etc. (inside and outside your home)
2. Wash only full loads of laundry & run dishwasher only when full.
3. Take shorter showers & do not let water run while shaving or brushing teeth.
4. Replace old fixtures; install water-saving devices in faucets, toilets & appliances.
5. use mulch around plants and shrubs
6. Use a bucket to wash your car & save the hose for rinsing.
7. Water the lawn & garden in the early morning or evening.
For more information regarding your drinking water, please feel free to contact the Havasu Heights Domestic Water Improvement District at 928-764-4545
October 18th, 2022
District office: 7931 N Barker Dr. (Lot 45)
PUBLIC NOTICE OF MEETING DATES – AGENDA POSTING
The Havasu Heights domestic Water Improvement District of Mohave county, AZ holds it regularly scheduled Board of Director’s meetings the third (3rd) Tuesday of each month. Meetings are held at 6:00 p.m. in the District Building located at 7931 N. Barker (Lot 45) in Havasu Heights.
If such date is a Holiday or in the event that a meeting must be rescheduled a posting of a NOTICE OF CHANGE OF MEETING DATE shall be placed on the bulletin board located at the District Office located at 7931 N. Barker Dr. (Lot 45)
Bills can be paid in person at the District office, mailed to 7931 N Barker Dr., Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404 or drop box located at the district office. Payment are due by the 15th of each month and delinquent on the 16th with a $25.00 late fee.